ERP class – Business Мanagement System
- Module based– integrated software management system with logical division of business processes in the organization in different modules – Manufacturing, Warehouse, Purchases, Sales, Banks, Cash and Payables/Receivables, Accounting, VAT, Fixed assets, Financial Analyzes. Flexible options for step-by-step deployment of individual modules according to company needs and capabilities. Export of data to external accounting systems for companies without their own accounting department.
- Simultaneous work in several companies and periods. Ability to transfer data between businesses and periods.
- Access control – Define different access for users or groups of users / roles / to modules, functionalities, reports. Keeping a transaction log.
- Report Generator – standard and custom reports, exportable to Excel, PDF, XML, CSV, RTF, Text, HTML. The generator allows literally unlimited number of reports.
- Custom / Tailored Solutions – Developing customized / tailored solutions for specific customer’s requirements and integrating them with TONEGAN ERP. Custom manufacturing modules have been developed for the needs of bread and bakery industry, milk and dairy products manufacturing industry, paints and varnishes manufacturing, as well as specific restaurant management modules.
- Mobile Software and smartphone APPs – TONEGAN develops applications that allow the users to be mobile but not at the expense of the loss of information. Mobile applications serve both to place orders and making sales (exVan) on site and at the same time enable the next delivery request to be entered. Using mobile barcode scanners or smartphone devices allows the sales person/merchandisers and marketing staff to receive quick and accurate information about the actual stock inventories, promotions and prices.